Breakfast at Dorothy’s!!!
Anyone who knew my Dorothy knew about her blueberry waffles. I made this candle in remembrance of the old school weekend dinners at grandmas. No one did breakfast like her.
Top - Maple, Butter, Blueberry
Middle -Sugar, Cinnamon
Bottom- Vanilla, Zest
BREAKFAST AT DOROTHY’s
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.
- KEEP CANDLE OUT OF REACH OF PETS AND CHILDREN
- PLACE CANDLE ON STABLE SURFACE
- NOVELTY CANDLES SHOULD BE BURNED IN SHORT TIME SPANS.
- IF WAX COVERS WICK ALLOW FOR CANDLE TO SOLIDIFY AND UNCOVER WICK RELIGHT AS NORMAL
- KEEP WICK TRIMMED TO 1/4 IN.